Pe Ioana am cunoscut-o pe 27 noiembrie 2009 in Bucuresti, inainte de un DJ Set al preacunoscutului ATB in Krystal. Nu am discutat mai nimic atunci dar asa s-a intamplat ca am contactat-o in legatura cu pozele de la eveniment si de atunci vorbim pe YM.
Am share-uit bune si mai putin bune, mi-a dat sfaturi si am pierdut nopti discutand vrute si nevrute.
Ioana e inteleapta si rabdatoare; face poze in timpul liber si studiaza Psihologia. Are un motanel (Tomita) gusturi bune la muzica si simtul umorului.
In urmatoarele randuri, Ioana ma onoreaza cu o parte de suflet scrisa in engleza.
I’m almost 23 (-5 days) and I have some things that I would like to share. simple words. Maybe I’ve heard these lines before, maybe I’ve found them hidden somewhere inside of me.
All I know is that I’ve learned by experience the meaning of what I’m about to say.
And there’s still so much to learn.
- I believe you never know how something feels like until it happens to you. This is why I will never have the answers to all my questions, I can always be wrong and I will never know everything or pretend that I’ve experienced all the lessons life has reserved.
- If you take a simple picture today, a year from now, that image will mean so much more. Because it will be something beyond the pixels that you see. It will be the feeling & the mood that defined your world in that particular moment when the picture was taken.
- Don’t judge experiences by their ending.
- More than solutions to their problems, people need understanding.
- Follow your own road and don’t get distracted by shinny, pretty, colourful appeareances.
- You don’t need a complicated answer for a complicated question.
- A good film takes you to one of those places you find yourself missing once in a while, although you’ve never actually been there.
- Z can be all the things that Y is not, but Z can’t be all the things that Y is.
- You don’t know what God knows.
- Every small step counts.
- There is a perfect imperfection that you fail to see while searching for a non-existent perfection. What is ‘perfection’?
- Everyone tends to forget that no thing is for granted and no thing lasts forever.
- Say more often ‘now!’ instead of ‘later!’.
- Forgive. Be at peace with yourself & with others.
- Take lots of photos. After a while, they’re the only thing you have left.
- Write down your thoughts. A piece of paper can be a great listener.
- Stay healthy. love your body, love yourself, eat well, drink tea & exercise. forget about miracle diets. You can be your own miracle.
- Dream. Believe. Pray.
- Spend more time with your family.
- Listen to good & meaningful music.
- Listen to your heart.